Wednesday, April 22, 2009

wad a day....=P

wanna hear something funny?
today is OFFICIALLY my MOST FUNNY and so called "AMAZING" day...

Let me show you...:

7.25AM : Mum called and it woke me up. Asked me how come i still sleeping and what time was class. I replied my class was 9AM and then hang up the phone.

7.30AM : 1st alarm rang. Switched it of straight and went back to sleep.

7.45AM : 2ND alarm rang. Finally woke up.

7.50AM: got my bathing materials ready. Saw that my housemate is awake and chatted for awhile. asked her what time she going college and we decided to go together.

8.10AM : wanted to go and shower and then heard an sms. SMS was from Beatrice saying, " Ey tiff, U not coming for class meh?"
I replied, " class at 9 rite?"
then i went and checked the timetable after smsing her.
GUESS WHAT! my timetable said 8.00AM BIG AND CLEAR for me.
smsed Beatrice, " OMG! OMG! i'll be dere as soon as i can."
Beatrice replied," Chill! will let teacher know. Becareful."

8.30AM : Both Guat Sin and me were ready to leave. Both of us, moving up and down the house. Zooming in and out of the toilet and our room.
AMAZING that we both could be ready in 20 mins and still look so fresh.
We were laughing our ass off.
We then took a taxi down to college.
THANK GOD FOR TAXI'S for once in a lifetime.(the price was a knock out but who cares)

8.45AM : reached college and reached my classroom. SAFE and SOUND.
Was still smiling to myself until i entered my classroom.
Everyone was looking and doing something so serious.
Told my English Lecturer i was sorry and explained.
Kena ZHA DAO by her of course. =P
She said to me that i was late and she'll still put me as ABSENT.
i was like..haiz..WTF?! cum for what?haha..
at least i still got marks for the work i did!=P

THAT's about my morning. And classes was boring. I love pastry..but its weird that my pastry technical class is so BORING! haha...at least i did learn a few things from what the chef was blabbing about.

LAter in the evening , i was enjoying my few hours of sleep. When all of a sudden, a stupid alarm woke me up. Asked my bro what the bloody sound was. He said It was some people stuck in the lift and pressing the bell for life. *jokes*
NExt thing i know, my housemate, Sean said we had better go down cause it was a Fire alarm.
i had 2 dragged myself off the bed and changed to juz go down.
Halfway down, i decided to go to the place i usually juz hang around, which is a restaurant in RIdzuan.
Then, as i reached my Guard House, the bell stopped. DAMNIT!haha...=P

WHAT a day rite?
Thank God my class is at 11.30 AM tomorrow.
If not....@.@




tiff =D

No comments:

Post a Comment