Monday, April 27, 2009

From Horrible to Innovative...=D

guess what!? The other day, the bed i was sleeping on fell apart to half of its pieces. SERIOUS!!
in other words, my BED broke into two. =(

I called my friend, Frankie to help me fix it. He actually DID fix it..sellotape the pieces of wood together and nail it. when it was done..WE were so glad. The bed was placed back into position. Then i sat to test it, IT STILL BROKE..=(

Now, u guys may think I'm fat but I'm NOT!!!it was actually already broken by SOMEONE!!!!*.*
only when it broke then i thought of that SOMEONE telling me not to stand on the bed anymore just to adjust the curtains.

BUT......

i have bought a new bed base and can sleep on my bed as usual. AND i took the old pieces of bed base that broke and made something out of it...

let me show you....



this is the wood base that broke



Another picture of the wood base



THen, i was reading my 17 mag which i bought for like rm1.90.
I saw this!!and an IDEA popped into my head.
I could use the wood and make it my own thing!
i can actualli FINALLY hang my bags which were ALL over the room.



IN THE END!!!!





turns out to be like this.
Combined two plank wood together with super glue and tied strings.
bought the hooks from IKEA for like rm 8.00
Guat Sin gave me the idea of doing it in a V shape.
looks not bad eh..=P




*recognise the bag DUCKY??!!*


That was what i have been doing when daph, yun and rach went back home.
i'm proud of myself.
Thanks to my housemate, Guat Sin we finally could finish it..=D

THANK GOD!!hehe..





love,
tiff =D

No comments:

Post a Comment