Sunday, April 12, 2009

LovIn 2Day...=D

i had a gud time hanging out with my mum. We did what all girls do best...SHOPPING!!
Bought my 1st ever Polo-T (from Padini for rm49) Its not bad for they have like a range of colours like yellow, dark green, black, mystery blue and grey. I chose Dark green since my closet is in need of COLOURS!!!=P i wanted orange but they did not have any. It seems that my will-power today was not a bad thing since i did not buy the pants i wanted, which was the red skinny-like pants, it costs rm109 * bang into wall* haha...


Going a Little Craze for :


* i especially love the red now!!!which Padini has...haha =D *


However, i'll be looking forward for the SALES in end of MAY!!!
Went into topshop (saw my fav. dress still hanging there and its 50%...going to wait for THE sales!=P)
Lunch in Wan Utama in Canton-i whereby we ate until we could not move. One of the special thing was the Flower Tea...let me show u :




* the flower could not really be seen, sorry but when i 1st got it, it has not bloom yet and slowly it bloomed..and it was amazing ^^ *


after that went into a few more shops until our legs could not carry us anymore and that's when we stopped..=D
Mum cooked dinner - Her ever good curry pork, long beans and soup. just got to love a mother's cooking. Had Ah boi a.k.a. Daryl and my housemate, Guat Sin over for dinner.

overall its tiring, fun and you just got to Love 2Day!! xP



tiff=D

No comments:

Post a Comment