Thursday, April 2, 2009

3 days more...

Its 3 days more til i leave KCH!!
Don't feel like going back KL just yet...but classes will be starting soon, on the 6th! =(

The LiSt of things i'll miss:
1) My Kueh Chap...haha...
2) Kolo Mee..
3) The teh C special...slurrp!
4) Ais kacang..(which is always niiceeee)
5) hmmm...mostly some of the fooOd that can't be found in KL =P
6) Lazing around at home WITH nothing to do...
7) Getting up at my vewi own time...
8) Watching my Korean Dramas...( 1 whole drama for 3 days straight)
9) miss getting to Bake every now and den....will miss my oven... =(
10) miss my afternoon naps...
11) miss my movie marathon day
12) miss my Doggies...haha..i have 4 btw.. =D
13) miss my Winnie The Pooh..(lame..i know...but its like been with me for like...13years...13!!!)
14) Being a pain in the ass for my parents..haha!!
15) shopping with my mum...(u all may know the reason why!GALSS...go figure!...haha.. =P)
16) OF COURSE i'll miss my parents n ALL the family garthering...
17) lastly...i'll just round it up to I MISS HOME!! =D

TaaDaaa..i have a LiSt!well, will be well prep. for the real Real reality in Kl in just another 3 days...COLLEGE LIFE...!!


tiff=D

No comments:

Post a Comment