Friday, April 3, 2009

My Thursday Afternoon...

It was raining heavily on that particular Thursday morning when I woke up. I was quite disappointed and afraid that I might not be able to make it to my dear Cher's place...hahaha=P *jokes jokes* Anyway, getting to the point. I actually spent my While Thursday afternoon with Cher and we had fun!!!=D We were suppose to have lunch and catch a movie somewhere in town but decided to hang at her place. We decided to cook our own lunch and we cooked our very own Carbonara with a little help from a very cute helper =D hahaha...(Cher..i know you know who) It turn out awesome!!my 1st time making carbonara also...haha!=P Then, after chit chats,catching ups and eating til we were full, we went to watch a movie. We had to choose from the movies we had not watched and FInally after 15 minutes of negotiating, we ended up with....

Eagle Eye...=P

Shia Labeouf is GOOD!!! From a funny n crazy nickelodeon kid to a damn GoOD actor..woohoo!!!Love ya ShiA!!!=P hahaha...of course we had our snack...Tobelrone..=D

Finally, after our show..we just talked more in her room and that's when i SAW IT!!!i'm sooo FREAKING jealous to the MAXX!!! have a look for yourself..hahaha....

The Whole Twilight Book Collection


haha...you just got to LOVE these book!haha...going to collct all of them no matter what..=P hehe..that is all...til next time...xoxo



ps: CONGRATULATION Cher!!haha...i remembered and will ALWAYS remember the moment you told me too!! Congratulation on you getting into the University YOu wanted!! woohoooo....so..study hard and keep it up and stay the same...will loooove ya always!!!muakzz....xoxo




tiff=D

No comments:

Post a Comment