Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~taste of tiredness and pain~

wad a day yesterday was!!
i had my serving practical whereby i am actually glad with the overall performances except for my carving skills. Been starting to learn how to carve fruits. It looks easy but once you are actually doing it, its a whole lot different.
no matter what, i' glad I'm learning a new skill and will try improve on it no matter what.

1st picture- suppose to look like a flower.=P

2ND pic: my very own fruit carving. will do better..=P

my classmates food carving. the few best ones.

Also, i had to serve the guest which i am most happy with. Auntie, Cassie, my bro and Frankie were my guest, and trust me, i was grinning from ear to ear!
That's how happy i was!!=P
my serving skills went by OK only. i still feel nervous and forgetting certain things like to remove the centerpieces and menu.
However, at least my guest left happy.
the dishes were alright. Malay berhidang style was the theme.
All of us wore our very colorful baju kurung for the ladies and the boys wore the traditional Malay costume. =D
NOT to forget, most of my classmates, the girls, we wore at least 2 INCH heels.
so go figure.Our legs and toes and heels were so worn out that we could almost barely walk.
most of all, the Manager of the Day was a hottie!=P love ya Ah Quan. *huggies*

lychee mint tea - Quimbie's own Mocktail creation.

my serving centrepiece - orange with orchids stuck into it.

Lastly, i had went to the career centre in my college to ask about my training which is coming so very soon!
when i asked the person in charge about my selection of going to Maldives, he asked me a question which i had answered properly, it seems. =P
cause the next thing i knew, he asked me if i wanted to go to FRANCE!!??
trust me...u should have seen my expression then when he said the word that i would have wished to have heard..."FRANCE"
my friend, CHia Chia actually took a picture of how excited i am! haha...
its seems that ejinn, lisa, Kenri and me could make it to France.
i'll keep on praying and hoping i can get either to France or Maldives.
no matter what the choice is, i will still be glad for as long as i AM out of KL.
never again will i do my training in KL.
hectic. tiring. traffic jams. ktm. lrt. NO THANK YOU!!!
but i'll owez rmbr and cherish the memories i have on my first training. =D

practically that was a WHOLE lot of happening on just a MONDAY!
til next time....


tiff=D

No comments:

Post a Comment