Sunday, October 24, 2010

reality to-do list..


its a list i'm suppose to actually follow to make my life a more on the move, if you know what i mean. short and simple to show my coming back in blogging.=)


1. start dieting. (i should start acting instead of thinking)

2. organize my planner . (cramped with all the laziness..*bummer*)

3. start searching for food for loves. (starting with food bloggers)

4. find a J-O-B.

5. Make sure to save money to continue travelling around. ( lacking in depth with this one)

6. spent more time moving then slacking. (i love my bed sooo much)

7. think of what i wan in the future to expand my interests. (deep but truthful)


there u go, serious thoughts are placed here. just so you know, i'm loving the girl who i'm sharing this blog with. As always, i'll be your back bone when you need me. =) *twinkle*

*love you bestie*



love tiff <3

No comments:

Post a Comment