Sunday, October 24, 2010

a nameless post.

so its been ages since i last updated. mainly because nothing much has happened anyways.
life is always gonna be life. filled with fucked up moments and people not worth crying over.

i've decided to start blogging again. main reason ?
i can say anything i want. and no one's gonna ask me what its about.
i cant even really tweet what i wan, again some would see and wonder...
dont get me wrong i wan those close to me to see my tweets, but some i rather not.

let's see, how was 2010 ?
i lost a couple of friends,
realised that some people aren't who i thought they were,
finished 2nd year of college, that i did quite well i think.
besides that, it's been really suckyy....

and it doesnt get better.
i wish some people would just stop being as annoying and start to be urmm,
i dunno how to describe...but whatever, as long i'm doing my own stuff i should be alright.

i realized one really important thing. put aside all the crap, do your family proud and think of all the sacrifices your parents made for you since you were born.
i know mine did. esp my mum, all she cares is what's best for me,
so i've decided to give my best and make her proud !
im her princess and im always gonna be her little girl.
i'm really blessed to have a mum like her.
she's my best friend and i can tell her everything.
its really when no one else would care, a phone call with my mum makes everything less sucky/

as for all the other things, i'll just go with the flow and see how it turns out :)

daph.

No comments:

Post a Comment