Monday, March 30, 2009

i used to......


when i was a little younger i used to care a whole lot about what people thought of me. as in really care. i would always worry about not being pretty enough, not good enough...........i did not hate myself. it's just that feeling that i'm not good enough. along the way, i decided not to anymore......people who know me now might find that i have self confidence. well, i just somehow decided to accept the way i am. i can never be perfect no matter how hard i try.......i used to care, now i dont really bother. even if people see my flaws, i dont bother anymore.....even if some people are always commenting about my zits n breakouts, i just dont care.......life's too short to dwell on those things. I've got more significant things to care about. :P





i cant wait to watch "He's Just Not That Into You."





Daph~~

No comments:

Post a Comment