Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour my style !!!





so i guess everyone already knows about the earth hour thing that went on everywhere. i myself had my own earth hour. :) yun n I were so "semangat" to actually live that one hour of darkness. trust me, we did. it was another typical boring Saturday night for both of us. what do we normally do on Saturday nights ?? hmm. normally we would go shopping on Saturdays and at nights we just stay home. it's either a book or just sitting around at home without doing practically anything. BORING, i know. but i rather stay home then get smelly at clubs. haha, i know i dont have a life. anyways, back to earth hour. First, we lid our candles. Then, we switched off our lights at 8.30 pm (28.03.09).......after 5 minutes, we decided to check on our neighbourss.

yun: FI !!! (dats wad she calls me) Most of our neighbours switch off lights !!!
me: Really ?? shocking le......

Both of us stared at amazement as most of our neighbours participated. By that time KLCC and KL TOWER was dark without any lights. After 20 minutes i was getting hot. Yun was busy sketching her candle in the dim light. Sketching is her newest obsession fyi. Getting a little bored, i decided to play sum music with my phone. We didnt off our phones because too dangerous la. What if someone attacked us ?? haha, just kidding......i needed to text with my phone actually. haha.......The condition was actually romantic, but damn, i was with the wrong person !!!! HAHA. I'm just joking. There's no one else i would wanna spend my earth hour with besides Yun. I know you're gonna love me for it. :) without knowing, one hour just passed. We switched on our lights like two little excited kids.

It's not really the amount of energy that we saved that matters. The awareness is most important to me. GO GREEN !!!! Everyone should try to do their parts to save the earth. It's the least we can do. Instead of going everywhere by car, try to walk instead.

:)


Daph~~

No comments:

Post a Comment