Saturday, December 4, 2010

who are u ? may i ask ??

i don't know what is wrong anymore.
is it me ?
but i know what's happening
its all just a routine right ??

i've been there when u need me
regardless.
no matter what.
no matter how hard
no matter what i need to sacrifice.

but lately i keep asking myself
do you even appreciate it at all ??
or do you just make use of me and then be jolly happy all by yourself.

i dont have anyone to tell anymore
because all they see is a pathetic girl whom is desperate for attention
it all hurts so bad
when even the closest to you think that of you

i feel like i dont have anyone else to turn to
i feel so pathetic
i wouldnt let you control me anymore

you know i wouldnt turn my back so you take advantage of it.
is it really so ??
i keep asking myself
i never want this life for myself
i know i can do better
but i thought life is fighting for what you want

i never thought i would feel this trapped
but what's done is done i guess
maybe that's the biggest problem
and i will not let myself be in that position again

so let it be then
if that's what you want
i'll be happy to do as you wish

No comments:

Post a Comment