Thursday, October 22, 2009

iPhone or Phone? =P

sorry that i haven't had the time to update in this blog since i came back to Beautiful Msia..=P
just found that my mum( who enjoyed her trip in Beijing) got me this iPhone look-a-like...
its function looks damn real to an iphone and well..u can tell its fake by seeing/looking at the back cover of the phone which just says "PHONE"..
anyhow..i am GLAD to have FINALLY gotten myself a new phone..
my 1st phone was a nokia 8310 if i am not mistaken but it was cute and small..
my 2nd phone was a samsung E6601 i think..lolz!
and my 3rd wan was a LOST and FOUND phone. practically got it for free. a Sony Erricsson look alike like the new T 707..=D
in between my 7 years.i have changed my phone twice..keke*
for me its a little sad..cause my brother on the other hand gets to change his phone more den mine and his was getting more high tech den mine!
NOW! i get to show off that i have something that is special and finally MINE!
though i kant use it that well, but i will get use to it..=D
still can't believe i got an "iPHONE" hahaha...=P
love: tiff =D
ps: not ebing able to UPLOAD pics sucks to the max!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment