Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Confessions of a Shoe Addict....=P

i just realize i can't live without....

SHOES!!!!!SHOES!!!!SHOES!!!!SHOES!!!SHOES!!!

haha..
i juz love em SHOES!!!=D

i am guilty as ever to have bought 3 pairs yesterday. while i was in Toulouse. ALSO!! d major shoe i bought was...MY 1ST EVER CONVERSE!!=D wakaka...

these are the shoes i bought...........


*my favourite blue =D woohoo! was glad it had my size. price:4 Euro(after 50% discount)..tsk tsk*


*black flats and very comfy. was last pair in my size. price: 12 Euro(after 50% discount)*


*my precious and only 1. CONVERSE!! price: 35 Euro (after 70% discount) wakakaka*


* ducky!!! i noe u will kill me...hahahaha!!!i just love it!!!muahahah*

ducky: i noe u love me no matter wad. haha...miss ya.u gotta keep our lil' secret. u noe wad i am tokin bout. Shoes!
Serene, Lisa, Ejinn n Beatrice: I BOUGHT MY 1sT CONVERSE!!FINALLY!!!hahahaha...


with lots of love.
tiff


ps: teddy bear. i miss ya owez...=D sorry if i kant help living widout shoes..haha!=P

No comments:

Post a Comment