Thursday, June 25, 2009

1st day : Parents visiting KL..=D 21.06.09


d penang laksa my mum ordered..=D

once my parents have safely landed in KL more like in my apartment, we den straight away decided to go MidV to have lunch and go SHOPPING!!! hahaha...

we actualli walked until we kant walk no more! =D
taxi was expensive as ever..but luckily we came back with a METERED taxi( which has been hard 2 get around my area)


later that night...
we went to Dragon-I 2 have out Father's DAy dinner!!=D



a few dishes which i was in time 2 capture..keke!

ate alot dat nite and it was satisfying in other words. my parents had fun at least..hehhe
joshua came 2 meet us so dat we have d whole family togehter 4 once in 3 months..=D
later dat day..we were like walking and holding our stomachs cause it was soo damn filling..haha!

HAPPY BELATED FATHER'S DAY!!!!



tiff=D


ps: will update again soon..=D miss u fat teddy bear!! to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment