Friday, May 29, 2009

FRANCE...ere i Cum!!!!!!!!=D

FINALLY!!! after a week of waiting and more waiting, i finally goten what seems to be the BEST news ever...=D i Got accepted to go to France!!I passed the interview!!!lolz...
u can imagine how i reacted. Lisa and me saw the EVIDENCE on the Career Centre table The words written by my Career Centre Head saying, " CONFIRM TO FRANCE. EMAIL INFO TO ME ASAP!!" on top of my CV/RESUME!*WOoooooHHHooooooo* (FYI - lisa and me Shrieked with joy for the 1st time!lolz...!!)
well, like what we should always keep in mind. Be true and pray hard. I thank God for letting me have this opportunity...i think i'm going to be Thanking lots more people...=D lolz!!!
will be knowing where, when and what will i have to do soon!
Going to see the Head of Career Centre tomorrow to collect my ACCEPTANCE LETTER!!=D
wish me luck! Love everyone who has supported me always!*muakzz muakzz*


ps: i'm gonna miss my teddy bear..=(!!


tiff =D

No comments:

Post a Comment